Long term archiving + mega-speedy search + high-protection
Checking: on the web, Outlook, PDA, Smartphone and mobiles
Protection: antispam and antivirus filtering
Simulation: an ActivCell user whose ActivCell email box is composed of 9.506 faxes (in attached documents), wishes to find two invoices from his client Mr. Etienne Vignal. Search result: ActivCell finds his two faxes in 0.035 second !
Finding an old email is so easy with ActivCell !
Concrete examples of use :
– ActivCell users store online their invoices, emails, purchase orders, pay slips, declarations.
– A document that you create digitally has the value of an original file whereas a scanned document is just a copy.
1. Find your documents instantaneously
2. Long term storage
3. Prevent data loss from viruses
4. Check ActivCell everywhere (Smartphone etc.)
5. Filter spams, not your emails
6. No limit of size
7. Very easy to use
8. Legal protection
How does it work?
You are looking for an invoice you received through email, but do not exactly remember the spelling of your contact’s name? If you are not sure, then go to ActivCell’s search engine, write an approaching name in phonetic, followed by
~ (press 2 + Alt Gr then space on your keyboard).
Example : duran~
ActivCell will then automatically show you a list of faxes and emails in which an approaching/matching name has been recognized. Eventually, it is up to you to find the message with attached document you were looking for!
4 quick steps
1. You are after M. Durand’s latest invoice, but unfortunately you are not sure if the spelling is right.
2. Write duran~ in ActivCell’s search engine and click on “Fouiner”.
Durand, Durant, Duron, Durond, Durant, Deren etc.
4. Finally, check the list and find the email you were after/that matches your search.
Write to us to try our Free ActivCell Demo or call 00331 44 75 59 59
3. A list of emails with their attached documents appears on your ActivCell screen, including the messages where the following words are mentioned: